Friday, December 2, 2011

Let the Journey Begin

So this is it. This is the beginning of the end. The last day to be lazy...Because I am far from lazy. The last day to eat junk food...Because I love my body. Come follow me...Cora, as I document day to day experiences with self esteem, weight issues, body issues, and defeating the voice in my head that tells me to keep sitting on the couch. It all started  when I got out of the shower this morning. The stomach that used to be smooth and flat heaped over and made a crease...It had never made a crease before...My thighs rubbed together, they had never rubbed together that same way. Now that I think about it when I was walking the other day I remember hearing a "swish swish...swish swish" as I gracefully walked to the other side of the room...It was my thighs and I ignored it until today...When I decided that I didnt want to "swish" anymore.

I have a great friend, Britni, that was the first person I told about my journey and how I would document it online with pictures. She invited me to a Power Flex class at The Alaska Club...I said I couldnt go...She she would wait for me...and run on the treadmill. I knew after telling her about my "New" journey that I had to make it to the gym. Its 625pm and I need to be there by 645pm...Ive Got This!!

-FollowCora

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am rooting for you! I know you can to it sis xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete